View Event →
SAVE THE DATE!
Saturday April 22, 2016
Come join us for a fun day with “Niños de la Promesa”
(Orphanage) Tijuana, BC Mexico.
What to Bring: Passport and plastic bag for trash
Dress Code: Comfortable clothes and tennis shoes
Transportation: If you prefer to ride with us the share cost will be $35.00.
Activities: Please advise
- 8:00 am - Meet at 7755 Center Ave. Huntington Beach CA 92647
- 9:30 am – Quick stop in Chula Vista for breakfast
- 12:00 pm – Arrive NDLP
- 12:15 pm – Greet the children
- 12:30 pm Introduce visitors to the Director of the orphanage
- 12:45 – Tour of the Orphanage
- 1:00pm – 4pm – Spend time plying with the kids, tell Stories, teach them art and craft, play small games (to be discuss)
- 4:00pm – Leaving the Orphanage
- 4:15pm – we will stop and eat tacos before returning to the US.